Imagine this situation; you get home on a rainy evening after work and realize you don’t have your keys. What do you immediately reach for? Of course your phone but there is a small problem. The network is down and all this time you are getting drenched. Well, it is a problem that most phone users in the U.S have to contend with.
The Yoke of Poor Services
If you have ever been in such a situation it is time to reconsider your phone service provider. For many years Americans were under the yoke of poor phone services provided by a few major companies. Today, you have the power in your hands and it is time to switch to the best prepaid phone service. Boss Cellular is the answer to your wireless service problems.
The mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) has taken the industry by storm and for many reasons. If you have been frustrated by poor coverage or you feel bound by irrational contract plans, it is time to switch. Here are some few reasons why Boss Cellular is creating a wave in the market.
- Multi-carrier services: Whether you are on Verizon, Sprint or AT&T, the company has you covered. You will get the best services from the top providers to continue using your phone seamlessly.
- Wide range of price plans: Are you an internet buff or is texting your thing? Whatever you love doing on your phone the best MVNO has you covered. There are GSM, CDMA, and PCS packages to suit all kinds of users. In essence, the price plans are designed to suit every type of phone user.
- Affordability: Compared to any other MVNO in the market, you will get the best prepaid rates from Boss Cellular. For instance, a Basic Talk PCS prepaid package is only $15 and comes bundled with 350 minutes, 100 SMS and Wi-Fi.
- No-contract and easy sign up: The beauty of the Boss Cellular plans is the fact that you don’t have to buy a new phone to sign up. In fact, you just have to pop in at a dealership for activation of your phone without any contract.
- Excellent customer service: One of the most frustrating aspects when using your phone is contacting customer service. It is simply a nightmare but Boss Cellular has changed all this. You have 24/7 customer support and an IVR service to help give you timely advice. You can also engage on live chat to get quick resolutions.
The MVNO has also created a comprehensive website with an invaluable FAQs page which helps answer all pertinent queries. On the same platform, you are able to learn about new products and price plans available for GSM, PCS and CDMA.
There are also myriad phones to choose from in case you want to upgrade. The dealers are also highly trained to sort all customer problems ranging from bill payments to ESN swaps. Indeed, they also offer other phone accessories that you need and explain everything about Boss Cellular phone services.
Are you feeling let down by your current service? There is every reason to join the best prepaid phone service.
Call Us Toll-Free:
Email us at: Curtis (at) Boss-Cellular.com